Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Fortaleza VS Coritiba PR Match Analysis
Brazil Serie A -- Fortaleza VS Coritiba PR
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 33 rounds, Fortaleza got 8 wins, 11 draws, 14 losses and placed the 16 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Fortaleza got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.
2. After 33 rounds, Coritiba PR got 6 wins, 10 draws, 17 losses and placed the 19 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Coritiba PR got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fortaleza 0.84-0.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 382 matches, the home team got 158 wins, 103 draws and 121 losses. Home win rate: 41.36%; Draw win rate: 26.96%; Away win rate: 31.68%; Home odds win rate: 50.52%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.48%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1316 matches, the home team got 574 wins, 381 draws and 361 losses. Home win rate: 43.62%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 27.43%; Over odds win rate: 45.44%; Draw odds win rate: 5.70%; Under odds win rate: 48.86%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.85-3.40-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 113 games, the home team got 57 wins, 32 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 50.44%; Draw win rate: 28.32%; Away win rate: 21.24%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Fortaleza(53.5%), Draw(26.7%), Coritiba PR(19.8%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis