Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Veles VS FK Chayka K-SR Match Analysis
Russian National Football League -- Veles VS FK Chayka K-SR
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 31 rounds, Veles got 15 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 7 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Veles got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
2. After 31 rounds, FK Chayka K-SR got 10 wins, 10 draws, 11 losses and placed the 14 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, FK Chayka K-SR got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 46.2%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Veles 0.92-0/0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2396 matches, the home team got 922 wins, 704 draws and 770 losses. Home win rate: 38.48%; Draw win rate: 29.38%; Away win rate: 32.14%; Home odds win rate: 40.82%; Away odds win rate: 59.18%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2784 matches, the home team got 1173 wins, 869 draws and 742 losses. Home win rate: 42.13%; Draw win rate: 31.21%; Away win rate: 26.65%; Over odds win rate: 42.39%; Draw odds win rate: 8.30%; Under odds win rate: 49.32%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-3.05-2.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 6 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 41.67%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Veles(41.3%), Draw(30.0%), FK Chayka K-SR(28.7%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis