Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
South Melbourne VS Dandenong Thunder Match Analysis
VIC Premier League -- South Melbourne VS Dandenong Thunder
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 5 rounds, South Melbourne got 2 wins, 3 draws, and placed the 2 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, South Melbourne got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.
2. After 5 rounds, Dandenong Thunder got 1 win, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dandenong Thunder got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is South Melbourne 1.05-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 610 matches, the home team got 294 wins, 160 draws and 156 losses. Home win rate: 48.20%; Draw win rate: 26.23%; Away win rate: 25.57%; Home odds win rate: 30.82%; Draw odds win rate: 23.77%; Away odds win rate: 45.41%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 826 matches, the home team got 395 wins, 161 draws and 270 losses. Home win rate: 47.82%; Draw win rate: 19.49%; Away win rate: 32.69%; Over odds win rate: 48.06%; Draw odds win rate: 4.12%; Under odds win rate: 47.82%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-4.10-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draw. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: South Melbourne(56.9%), Draw(22.7%), Dandenong Thunder(20.3%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis