Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Boyaca Chico VS Alianza Petrolera Match Analysis
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Boyaca Chico VS Alianza Petrolera
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 14 rounds, Boyaca Chico got 3 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 17 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Boyaca Chico got 3 wins, 2 draws and 15 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
2. After 14 rounds, Alianza Petrolera got 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 19 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Alianza Petrolera got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. The handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Boyaca Chico 0.94-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3487 matches, the home team got 1652 wins, 931 draws and 904 losses. Home win rate: 47.38%; Draw win rate: 26.70%; Away win rate: 25.92%; Home odds win rate: 49.47%; Away odds win rate: 50.53%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2/2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 769 matches, the home team got 306 wins, 256 draws and 207 losses. Home win rate: 39.79%; Draw win rate: 33.29%; Away win rate: 26.92%; Over odds win rate: 40.83%; Draw odds win rate: 7.67%; Under odds win rate: 51.50%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.93-3.20-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 74 games, the home team got 36 wins, 15 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 48.65%; Draw win rate: 20.27%; Away win rate: 31.08%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Boyaca Chico(53.0%), Draw(27.8%), Alianza Petrolera(19.2%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis