Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Universidad Catolica VS Macara Match Analysis
Primera Division de Ecuador -- Universidad Catolica VS Macara
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. In the last 20 games, Universidad Catolica got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.
2. In the last 20 games, Macara got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Universidad Catolica 0.89-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2553 matches, the home team got 1287 wins, 628 draws and 638 losses. Home win rate: 50.41%; Draw win rate: 24.60%; Away win rate: 24.99%; Home odds win rate: 52.45%; Away odds win rate: 47.55%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 882 matches, the home team got 402 wins, 227 draws and 253 losses. Home win rate: 45.58%; Draw win rate: 25.74%; Away win rate: 28.68%; Over odds win rate: 47.85%; Draw odds win rate: 6.01%; Under odds win rate: 46.15%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.88-3.40-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 193 games, the home team got 105 wins, 34 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 54.40%; Draw win rate: 17.62%; Away win rate: 27.98%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Universidad Catolica(49.1%), Draw(25.7%), Macara(25.1%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis