Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
USL Dunkerque VS Caen Match Analysis
France Ligue 2 -- USL Dunkerque VS Caen
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 15 rounds, USL Dunkerque got 6 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, USL Dunkerque got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.
2. After 15 rounds, Caen got 6 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Caen got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is USL Dunkerque 0.90-0-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 851 matches, the home team got 280 wins, 267 draws and 304 losses. Home win rate: 32.90%; Draw win rate: 31.37%; Away win rate: 35.72%; Home odds win rate: 32.90%; Draw odds win rate: 31.37%; Away odds win rate: 35.72%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 226 matches, the home team got 96 wins, 76 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 42.48%; Draw win rate: 33.63%; Away win rate: 23.89%; Over odds win rate: 43.81%; Draw odds win rate: 8.41%; Under odds win rate: 47.79%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: USL Dunkerque(32.5%), Draw(31.8%), Caen(35.7%)
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of FootySaga. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis