Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Adelaide United VS Western Sydney Match Analysis
Australia A-League -- Adelaide United VS Western Sydney
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 14 rounds, Adelaide United got 8 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 5 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Adelaide United got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.
2. After 16 rounds, Western Sydney got 6 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Western Sydney got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Adelaide United 1.11-0/0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1723 matches, the home team got 627 wins, 504 draws and 592 losses. Home win rate: 36.39%; Draw win rate: 29.25%; Away win rate: 34.36%; Home odds win rate: 41.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.33%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1224 matches, the home team got 592 wins, 287 draws and 345 losses. Home win rate: 48.37%; Draw win rate: 23.45%; Away win rate: 28.19%; Over odds win rate: 45.42%; Draw odds win rate: 6.29%; Under odds win rate: 48.28%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.38-3.35-2.76. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 66.67%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Adelaide United(41.2%), Draw(25.9%), Western Sydney(32.9%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis