Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Chateauroux VS USL Dunkerque Match Analysis
France Ligue 2 -- Chateauroux VS USL Dunkerque
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 31 rounds, Chateauroux got 4 wins, 9 draws, 18 losses and placed the 20 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chateauroux got 1 wins, 6 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.
2. After 30 rounds, USL Dunkerque got 8 wins, 7 draws, 15 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, USL Dunkerque got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chateauroux 0.92-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2804 matches, the home team got 1161 wins, 818 draws and 825 losses. Home win rate: 41.41%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 29.42%; Home odds win rate: 43.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.81%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 889 matches, the home team got 348 wins, 282 draws and 259 losses. Home win rate: 39.15%; Draw win rate: 31.72%; Away win rate: 29.13%; Over odds win rate: 42.74%; Draw odds win rate: 8.10%; Under odds win rate: 49.16%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.10-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 109 games, the home team got 52 wins, 31 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 47.71%; Draw win rate: 28.44%; Away win rate: 23.85%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Chateauroux(42.9%), Draw(29.5%), USL Dunkerque(27.7%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis