Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Union La Calera VS Velez Sarsfield Match Analysis
Copa Libertadores -- Union La Calera VS Velez Sarsfield
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 6 rounds, Union La Calera got 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Union La Calera got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.
2. After 12 rounds, Velez Sarsfield got 9 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Velez Sarsfield got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Union La Calera 1.02-0/-0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1704 matches, the home team got 672 wins, 470 draws and 562 losses. Home win rate: 39.44%; Draw win rate: 27.58%; Away win rate: 32.98%; Home odds win rate: 41.84%; Away odds win rate: 58.16%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5/3-0.74. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 67 matches, the home team got 33 wins, 15 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 49.25%; Draw win rate: 22.39%; Away win rate: 28.36%; Over odds win rate: 43.28%; Draw odds win rate: 2.99%; Under odds win rate: 53.73%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.79-3.50-2.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 game, the home team got 1 loss. Away win rate: 100.00%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Union La Calera(28.6%), Draw(26.5%), Velez Sarsfield(45.0%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis