Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
VfL Wolfsburg VS Union Berlin Match Analysis
German Bundesliga -- VfL Wolfsburg VS Union Berlin
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 31 rounds, VfL Wolfsburg got 16 wins, 9 draws, 6 losses and placed the 3 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, VfL Wolfsburg got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
2. After 31 rounds, Union Berlin got 11 wins, 13 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Union Berlin got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is VfL Wolfsburg 1.05-0.5/1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1076 matches, the home team got 507 wins, 280 draws and 289 losses. Home win rate: 47.12%; Draw win rate: 26.02%; Away win rate: 26.86%; Home odds win rate: 55.58%; Away odds win rate: 44.42%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2857 matches, the home team got 1259 wins, 747 draws and 851 losses. Home win rate: 44.07%; Draw win rate: 26.15%; Away win rate: 29.79%; Over odds win rate: 43.33%; Draw odds win rate: 6.37%; Under odds win rate: 50.30%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.78-3.65-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: VfL Wolfsburg(55.1%), Draw(25.3%), Union Berlin(19.7%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis