Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Union La Calera VS Flamengo Match Analysis
Copa Libertadores -- Union La Calera VS Flamengo
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 7 rounds, Union La Calera got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Union La Calera got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.
2. In the last 20 games, Flamengo got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Union La Calera 1.05--1.5-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 146 matches, the home team got 34 wins, 24 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 23.29%; Draw win rate: 16.44%; Away win rate: 60.27%; Home odds win rate: 45.89%; Away odds win rate: 54.11%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 939 matches, the home team got 434 wins, 209 draws and 296 losses. Home win rate: 46.22%; Draw win rate: 22.26%; Away win rate: 31.52%; Over odds win rate: 48.67%; Draw odds win rate: 5.64%; Under odds win rate: 45.69%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.80-5.20-1.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 2 wins, 4 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 6.67%; Draw win rate: 13.33%; Away win rate: 80.00%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Union La Calera(10.1%), Draw(17.8%), Flamengo(72.1%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis