Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Elfsborg VS Halmstads Match Analysis
Swedish Allsvenskan -- Elfsborg VS Halmstads
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 6 rounds, Elfsborg got 3 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Elfsborg got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
2. After 6 rounds, Halmstads got 1 win, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 14 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Halmstads got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Elfsborg 1.09-0.5/1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 286 matches, the home team got 134 wins, 77 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 46.85%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 26.22%; Home odds win rate: 52.80%; Away odds win rate: 47.20%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5374 matches, the home team got 2348 wins, 1459 draws and 1567 losses. Home win rate: 43.69%; Draw win rate: 27.15%; Away win rate: 29.16%; Over odds win rate: 44.79%; Draw odds win rate: 6.33%; Under odds win rate: 48.88%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.75-3.55-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 games, the home team got 38 wins, 14 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 64.41%; Draw win rate: 23.73%; Away win rate: 11.86%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Elfsborg(51.5%), Draw(26.4%), Halmstads(22.1%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis