Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Union Berlin VS RB Leipzig Match Analysis
German Bundesliga -- Union Berlin VS RB Leipzig
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 33 rounds, Union Berlin got 11 wins, 14 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Union Berlin got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.
2. After 33 rounds, RB Leipzig got 19 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, RB Leipzig got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Union Berlin 1.05-0/-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2135 matches, the home team got 756 wins, 631 draws and 748 losses. Home win rate: 35.41%; Draw win rate: 29.56%; Away win rate: 35.04%; Home odds win rate: 40.37%; Away odds win rate: 59.63%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 366 matches, the home team got 188 wins, 72 draws and 106 losses. Home win rate: 51.37%; Draw win rate: 19.67%; Away win rate: 28.96%; Over odds win rate: 49.18%; Draw odds win rate: 4.10%; Under odds win rate: 46.72%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.35-2.08. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Union Berlin(32.5%), Draw(24.8%), RB Leipzig(42.7%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis