Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Union Espanola VS Univ Catolica Match Analysis
Primera Division de Chile -- Union Espanola VS Univ Catolica
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 7 rounds, Union Espanola got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Union Espanola got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.
2. After 6 rounds, Univ Catolica got 4 wins, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Univ Catolica got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Union Espanola 0.95-0/-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1930 matches, the home team got 774 wins, 530 draws and 626 losses. Home win rate: 40.10%; Draw win rate: 27.46%; Away win rate: 32.44%; Home odds win rate: 42.64%; Away odds win rate: 57.36%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2136 matches, the home team got 907 wins, 557 draws and 672 losses. Home win rate: 42.46%; Draw win rate: 26.08%; Away win rate: 31.46%; Over odds win rate: 44.29%; Draw odds win rate: 6.09%; Under odds win rate: 49.63%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.96-3.15-2.24. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 6 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 43.75%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Union Espanola(31.3%), Draw(28.3%), Univ Catolica(40.4%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis