Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Union La Calera VS Nublense Match Analysis
Primera Division de Chile -- Union La Calera VS Nublense
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 7 rounds, Union La Calera got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 12 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Union La Calera got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.
2. After 8 rounds, Nublense got 4 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Nublense got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 77.8%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Union La Calera 0.90-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2328 matches, the home team got 904 wins, 624 draws and 800 losses. Home win rate: 38.83%; Draw win rate: 26.80%; Away win rate: 34.36%; Home odds win rate: 43.08%; Away odds win rate: 56.92%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 544 matches, the home team got 242 wins, 148 draws and 154 losses. Home win rate: 44.49%; Draw win rate: 27.21%; Away win rate: 28.31%; Over odds win rate: 43.20%; Draw odds win rate: 6.80%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.17-3.35-2.94. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 win and 1 loss. Home win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Union La Calera(43.5%), Draw(29.4%), Nublense(27.2%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis