Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Australia VS Kuwait Match Analysis
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Australia VS Kuwait
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. In the last 20 games, Australia got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
2. In the last 20 games, Kuwait got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Australia 0.84-1/1.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1298 matches, the home team got 815 wins, 241 draws and 242 losses. Home win rate: 62.79%; Draw win rate: 18.57%; Away win rate: 18.64%; Home odds win rate: 46.38%; Away odds win rate: 53.62%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 664 matches, the home team got 278 wins, 183 draws and 203 losses. Home win rate: 41.87%; Draw win rate: 27.56%; Away win rate: 30.57%; Over odds win rate: 45.93%; Draw odds win rate: 6.63%; Under odds win rate: 47.44%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.34-4.10-7.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 22 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 64.71%; Draw win rate: 20.59%; Away win rate: 14.71%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Australia(69.3%), Draw(20.6%), Kuwait(10.2%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis