Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Finland VS Estonia Match Analysis
International Friendly -- Finland VS Estonia
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. In the last 20 games, Finland got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
2. In the last 20 games, Estonia got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Finland 1.06-1/1.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 135 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 33 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 51.85%; Draw win rate: 24.44%; Away win rate: 23.70%; Home odds win rate: 28.89%; Away odds win rate: 71.11%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5-1.04. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1023 matches, the home team got 497 wins, 234 draws and 292 losses. Home win rate: 48.58%; Draw win rate: 22.87%; Away win rate: 28.54%; Over odds win rate: 48.78%; Draw odds win rate: 6.35%; Under odds win rate: 44.87%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.43-4.50-6.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 win, 1 draw. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Finland(69.4%), Draw(19.9%), Estonia(10.7%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis