Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Spain VS Portugal, visitors unbeaten
Match Time：6/5/2021 01:30 Saturday (GMT+8)
International Friendly -- Spain VS Portugal
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
In the last 3 matches this year, Spain got 2 wins and 1 draw.
In the last 3 matches this year, Portugal got 2 wins and 1 draw.
In the last 7 h2h matches, Spain got 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses.
The overall strength of the two teams is both quite strong, and they have been unbeaten in various competitions and have a high winning rate. Both are trustworthy. Moreover, the last two encounters ended in a tie. Therefore, a peaceful result may be possible.
The two sides have quite balanced strength, but Portugal have a star-flavored lineup. Plus they have Cristiano Ronaldo, I believe Portugal will be slightly better. As for defence, Portugal also have Rúben Dias. In the past 4 clashes, Portugal have remained undefeated. It is reasonable that Portugal are more likely not to lose this game.
1X2 Pick: X
Handicap Pick: Portugal +0.25
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis