Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Sweden U21 VS Luxembourg U21 Match Analysis
UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Sweden U21 VS Luxembourg U21
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. In the last 20 games, Sweden U21 got 13 wins and 7 losses. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.
2. In the last 20 games, Luxembourg U21 got 10 wins, 1 draw and 9 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sweden U21 1.01-3/3.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 matches, the home team got 3 wins. Home win rate: 100.00%. Away odds win rate: 100.00%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-4/4.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 177 matches, the home team got 88 wins, 13 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 49.72%; Draw win rate: 7.34%; Away win rate: 42.94%; Over odds win rate: 55.37%; Draw odds win rate: 2.82%; Under odds win rate: 41.81%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Sweden U21(89.1%), Draw(7.7%), Luxembourg U21(3.2%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis