Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
USA VS Costa Rica Match Analysis
International Friendly -- USA VS Costa Rica
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. In the last 20 games, USA got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.
2. In the last 20 games, Costa Rica got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is USA 0.86-0.5/1-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 340 matches, the home team got 173 wins, 86 draws and 81 losses. Home win rate: 50.88%; Draw win rate: 25.29%; Away win rate: 23.82%; Home odds win rate: 56.47%; Away odds win rate: 43.53%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1440 matches, the home team got 678 wins, 352 draws and 410 losses. Home win rate: 47.08%; Draw win rate: 24.44%; Away win rate: 28.47%; Over odds win rate: 45.63%; Draw odds win rate: 6.53%; Under odds win rate: 47.85%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.65-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 102 games, the home team got 54 wins, 33 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 52.94%; Draw win rate: 32.35%; Away win rate: 14.71%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: USA(57.1%), Draw(24.6%), Costa Rica(18.3%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis