Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Agropecuario de Carlos Casares VS Atletico Atlanta Match Analysis
Argentine Division 2 -- Agropecuario de Carlos Casares VS Atletico Atlanta
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 9 rounds, Agropecuario de Carlos Casares got 2 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Agropecuario de Carlos Casares got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
2. After 10 rounds, Atletico Atlanta got 6 wins, 4 draws, and placed the 1 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Atletico Atlanta got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Agropecuario de Carlos Casares(29.4%), Draw(36.3%), Atletico Atlanta(34.4%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis