Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Hong Kong VS Iraq Match Analysis
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Hong Kong VS Iraq
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. In the last 20 games, Hong Kong got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 16.7%.
2. In the last 20 games, Iraq got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hong Kong 0.84--2.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 165 matches, the home team got 140 wins, 10 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 84.85%; Draw win rate: 6.06%; Away win rate: 9.09%; Home odds win rate: 50.91%; Away odds win rate: 49.09%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-3/3.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 507 matches, the home team got 253 wins, 75 draws and 179 losses. Home win rate: 49.90%; Draw win rate: 14.79%; Away win rate: 35.31%; Over odds win rate: 49.90%; Draw odds win rate: 4.54%; Under odds win rate: 45.56%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Hong Kong(4.4%), Draw(10.7%), Iraq(85.0%)
- England VS Scotland, go for home
- Argentina VS Uruguay, beware of Uruguay
- Fredrikstad VS Ham-Kam, a fierce game
- Strommen VS Asane Fotball, home sure to win
- Croatia VS Czech, Croatia win or a cagy draw
- Sweden VS Slovakia, Sweden win
- Charleston Battery VS Miami FC Match Analysis
- Centenary Stormers VS Toowong Match Analysis
- Moreland Zebras VS Brunswick City Match Analysis
- Pyeongtaek Citizen VS Mokpo City Match Analysis