Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
China VS Maldives Match Analysis
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- China VS Maldives
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. In the last 20 games, China got 12 wins, 1 draw and 7 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.
2. In the last 20 games, Maldives got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is China 0.98-4.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 match, the home team got 1 loss. Away win rate: 100.00%; Home odds win rate: 100.00%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-5.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 17 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 1 draw and 6 losses. Home win rate: 58.82%; Draw win rate: 5.88%; Away win rate: 35.29%; Over odds win rate: 41.18%; Draw odds win rate: 11.76%; Under odds win rate: 47.06%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: China(92.7%), Draw(5.2%), Maldives(2.1%)
- England VS Scotland, go for home
- Argentina VS Uruguay, beware of Uruguay
- Fredrikstad VS Ham-Kam, a fierce game
- Strommen VS Asane Fotball, home sure to win
- Croatia VS Czech, Croatia win or a cagy draw
- Sweden VS Slovakia, Sweden win
- Charleston Battery VS Miami FC Match Analysis
- Centenary Stormers VS Toowong Match Analysis
- Moreland Zebras VS Brunswick City Match Analysis
- Pyeongtaek Citizen VS Mokpo City Match Analysis