Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Ferrol Carril Oeste VS CA Brown Adrogue Match Analysis
Argentine Division 2 -- Ferrol Carril Oeste VS CA Brown Adrogue
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 10 rounds, Ferrol Carril Oeste got 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Ferrol Carril Oeste got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.
2. After 10 rounds, CA Brown Adrogue got 4 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, CA Brown Adrogue got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ferrol Carril Oeste 1.09-0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 871 matches, the home team got 392 wins, 244 draws and 235 losses. Home win rate: 45.01%; Draw win rate: 28.01%; Away win rate: 26.98%; Home odds win rate: 46.84%; Away odds win rate: 53.16%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-1.5/2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 258 matches, the home team got 83 wins, 88 draws and 87 losses. Home win rate: 32.17%; Draw win rate: 34.11%; Away win rate: 33.72%; Over odds win rate: 36.82%; Draw odds win rate: 11.63%; Under odds win rate: 51.55%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Ferrol Carril Oeste(44.6%), Draw(33.9%), CA Brown Adrogue(21.6%)
- England VS Scotland, go for home
- Argentina VS Uruguay, beware of Uruguay
- Fredrikstad VS Ham-Kam, a fierce game
- Strommen VS Asane Fotball, home sure to win
- Croatia VS Czech, Croatia win or a cagy draw
- Sweden VS Slovakia, Sweden win
- Charleston Battery VS Miami FC Match Analysis
- Centenary Stormers VS Toowong Match Analysis
- Moreland Zebras VS Brunswick City Match Analysis
- Pyeongtaek Citizen VS Mokpo City Match Analysis