Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Malaysia VS Vietnam, support away team
Match Time：6/12/2021 00:45 Saturday (GMT+8)
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Malaysia VS Vietnam
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
After 6 matches of FIFA World Cup qualifiers, Malaysia got 3 wins and 3 losses, ranking the 4th with 9 points in the Group G.
In the last 6 matches this year, Vietnam got 4 wins and 2 draws, ranking the 1st with 14 points in the Group G.
In the last 10 h2h matches, Malaysia got 1 win, 1 draw and 8 losses.
Vietnam currently rank the first in the group now and have only conceded 1 goal in total, who are obviously stronger than Malaysia. There is little suspense about the result of this confrontation. Vietnam may even win another big victory.
The two sides have a certain gap in strength. Plus Malaysia have been in poor forms, whose offense and defense are out of balance. While Vietnam have a strong fighting spirit in order to win points, ans they have a quite excellent performance. Therefore, Vietnam deserve our support.
1X2 Pick: 2
Handicap Pick: Vietnam -0.75
- England VS Scotland, go for home
- Argentina VS Uruguay, beware of Uruguay
- Fredrikstad VS Ham-Kam, a fierce game
- Strommen VS Asane Fotball, home sure to win
- Croatia VS Czech, Croatia win or a cagy draw
- Sweden VS Slovakia, Sweden win
- Charleston Battery VS Miami FC Match Analysis
- Centenary Stormers VS Toowong Match Analysis
- Moreland Zebras VS Brunswick City Match Analysis
- Pyeongtaek Citizen VS Mokpo City Match Analysis