Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Japan VS Serbia, home win
Match Time：6/11/2021 18:25 Friday (GMT+8)
International Friendly -- Japan VS Serbia
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
In last 10 matches, Japan got 7 wins,1 draw and 2 losses.
In last 10 matche, Serbia got 3 wins and 7 draws.
In the last 3 h2h games, Japan got 1 win and 2 losses against Serbia, they are on the lower hand.
Japan record a winning streak of 4 games, during this period, they total got 31 goals and only lost one goal. Their performance is perfect. Therefore, they have hope unbeaten during 90 minutes.
The Japanese team is more integrated, and its attitude towards friendly matches is obviously more serious. On the contrary, Serbia has a more general attitude towards friendly matches. Before, it failed to win against the average strength of Jamaica, Panama, and Dominica. In this game, Serbia is an away team against Japan, their players are tired, and Japan should be worth looking at.
1X2 Tips:Japan win
- England VS Scotland, go for home
- Argentina VS Uruguay, beware of Uruguay
- Fredrikstad VS Ham-Kam, a fierce game
- Strommen VS Asane Fotball, home sure to win
- Croatia VS Czech, Croatia win or a cagy draw
- Sweden VS Slovakia, Sweden win
- Charleston Battery VS Miami FC Match Analysis
- Centenary Stormers VS Toowong Match Analysis
- Moreland Zebras VS Brunswick City Match Analysis
- Pyeongtaek Citizen VS Mokpo City Match Analysis