Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Netherlands VS Ukraine, Netherlands will start with a victory
Match Time：6/14/2021 03:00 Monday (GMT+8)
UEFA European Championship -- Netherlands VS Ukraine
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
I think it’s very important for the Netherlands to have a strong start to the tournament, particularly as they haven’t played well over the past few years.
Ukraine are not easy opponents, I’d say they’re very unpredictable, but three points for the Netherlands would settle any nerves and give them a chance to grow into the tournament.
It was a tough season for many of the Dutch players, and only a handful of them won trophies, so I know a lot of them will be looking at Euro 2020 as an opportunity to prove their quality.
I’m looking forward to seeing how Frenkie De Jong performs as this will be his first major tournament for the national team, and he’s one that can control the game from the centre of the park. Then there’s Memphis Depay, who has excelled at Lyon in recent seasons, contributing so many goals and assists, so I expect both of these players to be key.
Andriy Shevchenko has been the Ukraine coach for several years now, and I remember him from my days as a real professional, great player and excellent goal-scorer. He knows what it takes to be successful at the highest level so I’m sure the players have huge respect for him, and they’ll enjoy learning from a national icon.
The majority of the Ukraine squad play in their own country, but the likes of Oleksandr Zinchenko and Andriy Yarmolenko have impressed in the Premier League. However, while they have some quality, I think the Netherlands will start with a victory in Amsterdam.
Pick: Netherlands to win
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis