Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Spain VS Sweden Tips
Match Time：6/15/2021 03:00 Tuesday (GMT+8)
UEFA European Championship -- Spain VS Sweden
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. In EURO 2020, Spain has made some adjustments to the squad, and did not use Real Madrid players, but used some newcomers. Although the new players can give the whole team a big advantage on the offensive end, the they are slightly less experienced. Due to the COVID-19, the team's morale was once affected, although the problem has now been solved, but the impact on the players is not small. The team's training time has been greatly shortened, which will definitely affect the team's performance in the upcoming matches. Besides, Spain have general performances in recent year. Whether in the UEFA Europa League or the World Cup, they did not play very well, and their offense was not good enough and their defense was not solid enough, resulting in a low win rate.
2. Sweden is a traditional strong team and they have good performance recently. Although Ibe was unable to play in this year's Euro game due to injury, but from the recent period of Sweden's play in the warm-up games, it seems to be quite good, three warm-up games were won, during which they scored six goals and only conceded one, both offensive and defensive performance is very good, so as long as they play stable, there is still the possibility of grabbing points.
As of now, there is a gap between the two teams in terms of strength and world ranking but it is not very big. Spain is currently in the stage of replacing new players, stability is difficult to guarantee, and there are ups and downs on the offensive and defensive ends, so it is difficult to guarantee a solid win in this game. On the contrary, Sweden got the winning streak recently and their morale is very high, so they have chance of winning. Although the data gave Spain a good handicap at the beginning, but the late trend has the intention of showing weakness. As for the 1x2 odds, the home win return has a tendency to go up. In this case, we think Spain is hard to get a big win.
Picks: Draw or Sweden win
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis