Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Bahrain VS Hong Kong Match Analysis
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Bahrain VS Hong Kong
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. In the last 20 games, Bahrain got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.
2. In the last 20 games, Hong Kong got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 16.7%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bahrain 0.80-2-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 108 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 9 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 42.59%; Draw win rate: 8.33%; Away win rate: 49.07%; Home odds win rate: 37.96%; Draw odds win rate: 23.15%; Away odds win rate: 38.89%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3/3.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 316 matches, the home team got 149 wins, 62 draws and 105 losses. Home win rate: 47.15%; Draw win rate: 19.62%; Away win rate: 33.23%; Over odds win rate: 46.84%; Draw odds win rate: 4.75%; Under odds win rate: 48.42%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.15-6.40-10.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 12 wins, 1 draw. Home win rate: 92.31%; Draw win rate: 7.69%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Bahrain(80.3%), Draw(13.1%), Hong Kong(6.6%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis