Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Australia VS Jordan Match Analysis
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Australia VS Jordan
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. In the last 20 games, Australia got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
2. In the last 20 games, Jordan got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 27.3%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Australia 0.84-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2856 matches, the home team got 1519 wins, 644 draws and 693 losses. Home win rate: 53.19%; Draw win rate: 22.55%; Away win rate: 24.26%; Home odds win rate: 58.09%; Away odds win rate: 41.91%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1745 matches, the home team got 785 wins, 464 draws and 496 losses. Home win rate: 44.99%; Draw win rate: 26.59%; Away win rate: 28.42%; Over odds win rate: 45.73%; Draw odds win rate: 7.11%; Under odds win rate: 47.16%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.51-3.70-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 22 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 61.11%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 22.22%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Australia(63.4%), Draw(23.0%), Jordan(13.6%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis