Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
HJK Helsinki VS Ilves Tampere Match Analysis
Finland Veikkausliga -- HJK Helsinki VS Ilves Tampere
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 8 rounds, HJK Helsinki got 7 wins, 1 draw and placed the 1 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, HJK Helsinki got 15 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.
2. After 7 rounds, Ilves Tampere got 3 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Ilves Tampere got 8 wins, 1 draw and 11 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 53.8%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is HJK Helsinki 1.06-1/1.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 136 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 33 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 51.47%; Draw win rate: 24.26%; Away win rate: 24.26%; Home odds win rate: 28.68%; Away odds win rate: 71.32%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5/3-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 831 matches, the home team got 355 wins, 207 draws and 269 losses. Home win rate: 42.72%; Draw win rate: 24.91%; Away win rate: 32.37%; Over odds win rate: 44.89%; Draw odds win rate: 6.02%; Under odds win rate: 49.10%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.45-4.20-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 63 games, the home team got 35 wins, 16 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 55.56%; Draw win rate: 25.40%; Away win rate: 19.05%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: HJK Helsinki(65.7%), Draw(21.1%), Ilves Tampere(13.2%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis