Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Inter Turku VS SJK Seinajoen Match Analysis
Finland Veikkausliga -- Inter Turku VS SJK Seinajoen
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 8 rounds, Inter Turku got 6 wins, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Inter Turku got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.
2. After 7 rounds, SJK Seinajoen got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, SJK Seinajoen got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 23.1%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Inter Turku 1.04-0.5/1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 665 matches, the home team got 340 wins, 158 draws and 167 losses. Home win rate: 51.13%; Draw win rate: 23.76%; Away win rate: 25.11%; Home odds win rate: 55.04%; Away odds win rate: 44.96%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3904 matches, the home team got 1619 wins, 1207 draws and 1078 losses. Home win rate: 41.47%; Draw win rate: 30.92%; Away win rate: 27.61%; Over odds win rate: 43.42%; Draw odds win rate: 6.84%; Under odds win rate: 49.74%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.50-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 133 games, the home team got 74 wins, 31 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 55.64%; Draw win rate: 23.31%; Away win rate: 21.05%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Inter Turku(51.0%), Draw(27.9%), SJK Seinajoen(21.1%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis