Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Chile VS Bolivia Match Analysis
Copa America -- Chile VS Bolivia
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. In the last 20 games, Chile got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
2. In the last 20 games, Bolivia got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 73.7%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chile 1.04-1.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 54 matches, the home team got 33 wins, 7 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 61.11%; Draw win rate: 12.96%; Away win rate: 25.93%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1519 matches, the home team got 688 wins, 361 draws and 470 losses. Home win rate: 45.29%; Draw win rate: 23.77%; Away win rate: 30.94%; Over odds win rate: 46.87%; Draw odds win rate: 6.58%; Under odds win rate: 46.54%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.31-4.90-7.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draw. Home win rate: 80.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Chile(76.8%), Draw(15.8%), Bolivia(7.5%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis