Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Bryne VS Grorud Match Analysis
Norway Adeccoligaen -- Bryne VS Grorud
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 5 rounds, Bryne got 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Bryne got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.
2. After 5 rounds, Grorud got 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss and placed the 5 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Grorud got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bryne 1.08-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 227 matches, the home team got 116 wins, 40 draws and 71 losses. Home win rate: 51.10%; Draw win rate: 17.62%; Away win rate: 31.28%; Home odds win rate: 43.17%; Draw odds win rate: 19.38%; Away odds win rate: 37.44%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 343 matches, the home team got 173 wins, 69 draws and 101 losses. Home win rate: 50.44%; Draw win rate: 20.12%; Away win rate: 29.45%; Over odds win rate: 49.27%; Draw odds win rate: 5.25%; Under odds win rate: 45.48%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.61-3.75-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 47 games, the home team got 31 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 65.96%; Draw win rate: 14.89%; Away win rate: 19.15%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Bryne(55.7%), Draw(23.6%), Grorud(20.6%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis