Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Sogndal VS Aalesund FK Match Analysis
Norway Adeccoligaen -- Sogndal VS Aalesund FK
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 5 rounds, Sogndal got 1 win, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 9 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Sogndal got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.
2. After 5 rounds, Aalesund FK got 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Aalesund FK got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sogndal 0.90-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2081 matches, the home team got 869 wins, 568 draws and 644 losses. Home win rate: 41.76%; Draw win rate: 27.29%; Away win rate: 30.95%; Home odds win rate: 49.50%; Away odds win rate: 50.50%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1940 matches, the home team got 829 wins, 476 draws and 635 losses. Home win rate: 42.73%; Draw win rate: 24.54%; Away win rate: 32.73%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 4.48%; Under odds win rate: 51.39%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.89-3.35-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 106 games, the home team got 53 wins, 34 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 32.08%; Away win rate: 17.92%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Sogndal(47.9%), Draw(25.0%), Aalesund FK(27.2%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis