Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Waterford United VS Shamrock Rovers Match Analysis
Ireland Premier Division -- Waterford United VS Shamrock Rovers
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 14 rounds, Waterford United got 3 wins, 11 losses and placed the 9 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Waterford United got 5 wins, 1 draw and 14 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
2. After 15 rounds, Shamrock Rovers got 9 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Shamrock Rovers got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Waterford United 0.90--1.5/-2-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 matches, the home team got 28 wins, 13 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 47.46%; Draw win rate: 22.03%; Away win rate: 30.51%; Home odds win rate: 54.24%; Away odds win rate: 45.76%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1043 matches, the home team got 508 wins, 232 draws and 303 losses. Home win rate: 48.71%; Draw win rate: 22.24%; Away win rate: 29.05%; Over odds win rate: 44.39%; Draw odds win rate: 6.14%; Under odds win rate: 49.47%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 10.00-5.60-1.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 60.00%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Waterford United(9.7%), Draw(18.0%), Shamrock Rovers(72.3%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis