Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Bohemians VS Drogheda United Match Analysis
Ireland Premier Division -- Bohemians VS Drogheda United
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 15 rounds, Bohemians got 6 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Bohemians got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.
2. After 15 rounds, Drogheda United got 7 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Drogheda United got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bohemians 1.04-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1257 matches, the home team got 573 wins, 349 draws and 335 losses. Home win rate: 45.58%; Draw win rate: 27.76%; Away win rate: 26.65%; Home odds win rate: 49.48%; Away odds win rate: 50.52%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2450 matches, the home team got 1081 wins, 670 draws and 699 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 27.35%; Away win rate: 28.53%; Over odds win rate: 44.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.57%; Under odds win rate: 48.57%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.30-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 126 games, the home team got 51 wins, 45 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 40.48%; Draw win rate: 35.71%; Away win rate: 23.81%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Bohemians(51.6%), Draw(26.2%), Drogheda United(22.2%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis