Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Brasil de Pelotas VS Goias Match Analysis
Brazil Serie B -- Brasil de Pelotas VS Goias
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 4 rounds, Brasil de Pelotas got 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 18 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Brasil de Pelotas got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.
2. After 4 rounds, Goias got 2 wins, 2 draws, and placed the 4 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Goias got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Brasil de Pelotas(28.9%), Draw(33.1%), Goias(38.0%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis