Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
South Melbourne VS Port Melbourne Match Analysis
VIC Premier League -- South Melbourne VS Port Melbourne
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 13 rounds, South Melbourne got 6 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, South Melbourne got 8 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 15.8%.
2. After 13 rounds, Port Melbourne got 5 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Port Melbourne got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is South Melbourne 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2408 matches, the home team got 855 wins, 699 draws and 854 losses. Home win rate: 35.51%; Draw win rate: 29.03%; Away win rate: 35.47%; Home odds win rate: 40.82%; Away odds win rate: 59.18%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 443 matches, the home team got 182 wins, 103 draws and 158 losses. Home win rate: 41.08%; Draw win rate: 23.25%; Away win rate: 35.67%; Over odds win rate: 45.82%; Draw odds win rate: 5.19%; Under odds win rate: 48.98%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.29-3.20-2.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 46 games, the home team got 16 wins, 10 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 34.78%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 43.48%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: South Melbourne(42.1%), Draw(27.3%), Port Melbourne(30.6%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis