Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Centenary Stormers VS Toowong Match Analysis
Australia Brisbane Premier League -- Centenary Stormers VS Toowong
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 11 rounds, Centenary Stormers got 2 wins, 1 draw, 8 losses and placed the 10 of the Australia Brisbane Premier League. In the last 20 games, Centenary Stormers got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.
2. After 11 rounds, Toowong got 5 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Australia Brisbane Premier League. In the last 20 games, Toowong got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 62.5%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Centenary Stormers 0.96--1.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 276 matches, the home team got 160 wins, 46 draws and 70 losses. Home win rate: 57.97%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 25.36%; Home odds win rate: 48.91%; Away odds win rate: 51.09%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-4-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 213 matches, the home team got 118 wins, 27 draws and 68 losses. Home win rate: 55.40%; Draw win rate: 12.68%; Away win rate: 31.92%; Over odds win rate: 49.30%; Draw odds win rate: 4.69%; Under odds win rate: 46.01%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.40-4.80-1.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 1 win, 2 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 9.09%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 72.73%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Centenary Stormers(13.4%), Draw(16.6%), Toowong(69.9%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis