Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Molde VS Stabaek Match Analysis
Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Molde VS Stabaek
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 8 rounds, Molde got 5 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Molde got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.
2. After 5 rounds, Stabaek got 1 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 15 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Stabaek got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Molde 0.91-1.5-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 matches, the home team got 38 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 73.08%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 11.54%; Home odds win rate: 53.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.15%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-3-1.06. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 239 matches, the home team got 137 wins, 46 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 57.32%; Draw win rate: 19.25%; Away win rate: 23.43%; Over odds win rate: 50.21%; Draw odds win rate: 5.44%; Under odds win rate: 44.35%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.31-4.90-8.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 11 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 64.71%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 17.65%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Molde(72.7%), Draw(16.9%), Stabaek(10.4%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis