Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Palmeiras VS America MG Match Analysis
Brazil Serie A -- Palmeiras VS America MG
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 4 rounds, Palmeiras got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Palmeiras got 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.
2. After 4 rounds, America MG got 0 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 19 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, America MG got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Palmeiras 1.19-1-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 45 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 13 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 28.89%; Away win rate: 26.67%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 15.56%; Away odds win rate: 51.11%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3183 matches, the home team got 1327 wins, 944 draws and 912 losses. Home win rate: 41.69%; Draw win rate: 29.66%; Away win rate: 28.65%; Over odds win rate: 44.83%; Draw odds win rate: 7.38%; Under odds win rate: 47.79%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.61-3.70-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 42 games, the home team got 30 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 7.14%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Palmeiras(60.3%), Draw(24.1%), America MG(15.6%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis