Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
LKS Lodz VS Gornik Leczna Match Analysis
Poland Liga 1 -- LKS Lodz VS Gornik Leczna
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 34 rounds, LKS Lodz got 17 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the Poland Liga 1. In the last 20 games, LKS Lodz got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.
2. After 34 rounds, Gornik Leczna got 15 wins, 11 draws, 8 losses and placed the 6 of the Poland Liga 1. In the last 20 games, Gornik Leczna got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is LKS Lodz 0.91-0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 487 matches, the home team got 236 wins, 128 draws and 123 losses. Home win rate: 48.46%; Draw win rate: 26.28%; Away win rate: 25.26%; Home odds win rate: 53.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.20%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 8252 matches, the home team got 3593 wins, 2268 draws and 2391 losses. Home win rate: 43.54%; Draw win rate: 27.48%; Away win rate: 28.97%; Over odds win rate: 44.30%; Draw odds win rate: 6.46%; Under odds win rate: 49.24%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.90-3.25-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 137 games, the home team got 75 wins, 37 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 54.74%; Draw win rate: 27.01%; Away win rate: 18.25%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: LKS Lodz(49.3%), Draw(27.2%), Gornik Leczna(23.5%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis