Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Atlanta United VS Philadelphia Union Match Analysis
USA Major League Soccer -- Atlanta United VS Philadelphia Union
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 7 rounds, Atlanta United got 2 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Atlanta United got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.
2. After 8 rounds, Philadelphia Union got 4 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Philadelphia Union got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 23.5%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atlanta United 1.13-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2884 matches, the home team got 1108 wins, 818 draws and 958 losses. Home win rate: 38.42%; Draw win rate: 28.36%; Away win rate: 33.22%; Home odds win rate: 39.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.96%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5559 matches, the home team got 2358 wins, 1511 draws and 1690 losses. Home win rate: 42.42%; Draw win rate: 27.18%; Away win rate: 30.40%; Over odds win rate: 44.13%; Draw odds win rate: 6.60%; Under odds win rate: 49.27%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.40-3.20-2.84. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 50 games, the home team got 19 wins, 14 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 38.00%; Draw win rate: 28.00%; Away win rate: 34.00%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Atlanta United(39.9%), Draw(28.8%), Philadelphia Union(31.3%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis