Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Cerezo Osaka VS Kitchee Match Analysis
AFC Champions League -- Cerezo Osaka VS Kitchee
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 18 rounds, Cerezo Osaka got 6 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 12 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Cerezo Osaka got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.
2. After 14 rounds, Kitchee got 10 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Hong Kong Premier League. In the last 20 games, Kitchee got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cerezo Osaka 0.86-2-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 matches, the home team got 55 wins, 10 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 63.95%; Draw win rate: 11.63%; Away win rate: 24.42%; Home odds win rate: 43.02%; Draw odds win rate: 19.77%; Away odds win rate: 37.21%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4244 matches, the home team got 1940 wins, 977 draws and 1327 losses. Home win rate: 45.71%; Draw win rate: 23.02%; Away win rate: 31.27%; Over odds win rate: 46.80%; Draw odds win rate: 5.00%; Under odds win rate: 48.21%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.18-6.00-10.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 5 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 83.33%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 0.00%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Cerezo Osaka(80.3%), Draw(14.0%), Kitchee(5.7%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis