Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Fredrikstad VS Grorud Match Analysis
Norway Adeccoligaen -- Fredrikstad VS Grorud
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 7 rounds, Fredrikstad got 4 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Fredrikstad got 15 wins, 2 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.
2. After 7 rounds, Grorud got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Grorud got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 64.7%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fredrikstad 1.04-1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 187 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 45 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 48.13%; Draw win rate: 24.06%; Away win rate: 27.81%; Home odds win rate: 32.62%; Draw odds win rate: 22.99%; Away odds win rate: 44.39%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-3/3.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 143 matches, the home team got 80 wins, 22 draws and 41 losses. Home win rate: 55.94%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 28.67%; Over odds win rate: 51.75%; Draw odds win rate: 3.50%; Under odds win rate: 44.76%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-4.00-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 8 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 8.33%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Fredrikstad(58.3%), Draw(22.0%), Grorud(19.6%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis