Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Start Kristiansand VS Bryne Match Analysis
Norway Adeccoligaen -- Start Kristiansand VS Bryne
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 7 rounds, Start Kristiansand got 3 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Start Kristiansand got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
2. After 7 rounds, Bryne got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Bryne got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Start Kristiansand 1.05-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1820 matches, the home team got 760 wins, 488 draws and 572 losses. Home win rate: 41.76%; Draw win rate: 26.81%; Away win rate: 31.43%; Home odds win rate: 50.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.95%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 330 matches, the home team got 153 wins, 69 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 46.36%; Draw win rate: 20.91%; Away win rate: 32.73%; Over odds win rate: 48.79%; Draw odds win rate: 4.24%; Under odds win rate: 46.97%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.04-3.45-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 7 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 53.85%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 23.08%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Start Kristiansand(47.3%), Draw(24.9%), Bryne(27.8%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis