Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Hafnarfjordur VS KA Akureyri Match Analysis
Iceland Premier Division -- Hafnarfjordur VS KA Akureyri
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 9 rounds, Hafnarfjordur got 3 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Hafnarfjordur got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.
2. After 8 rounds, KA Akureyri got 5 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, KA Akureyri got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hafnarfjordur 0.87-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2025 matches, the home team got 881 wins, 573 draws and 571 losses. Home win rate: 43.51%; Draw win rate: 28.30%; Away win rate: 28.20%; Home odds win rate: 44.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.00%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2.5/3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 526 matches, the home team got 226 wins, 130 draws and 170 losses. Home win rate: 42.97%; Draw win rate: 24.71%; Away win rate: 32.32%; Over odds win rate: 45.06%; Draw odds win rate: 6.27%; Under odds win rate: 48.67%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Hafnarfjordur(45.0%), Draw(26.2%), KA Akureyri(28.8%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis