Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Leiknir Reykjavik VS Vikingur Reykjavik Match Analysis
Iceland Premier Division -- Leiknir Reykjavik VS Vikingur Reykjavik
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 9 rounds, Leiknir Reykjavik got 2 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Leiknir Reykjavik got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.
2. After 9 rounds, Vikingur Reykjavik got 5 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Vikingur Reykjavik got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Leiknir Reykjavik 1.09--0.5/-1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 289 matches, the home team got 136 wins, 77 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 47.06%; Draw win rate: 26.64%; Away win rate: 26.30%; Home odds win rate: 52.94%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.06%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-3-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 147 matches, the home team got 71 wins, 24 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 48.30%; Draw win rate: 16.33%; Away win rate: 35.37%; Over odds win rate: 48.30%; Draw odds win rate: 3.40%; Under odds win rate: 48.30%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Leiknir Reykjavik(20.3%), Draw(22.5%), Vikingur Reykjavik(57.2%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis