Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Gimcheon Sangmu VS Chungnam Asan Match Analysis
K League Challenge League -- Gimcheon Sangmu VS Chungnam Asan
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 17 rounds, Gimcheon Sangmu got 7 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the K League Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Gimcheon Sangmu got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
2. After 16 rounds, Chungnam Asan got 4 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 9 of the K League Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Chungnam Asan got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gimcheon Sangmu 0.99-0.5/1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1900 matches, the home team got 1023 wins, 487 draws and 390 losses. Home win rate: 53.84%; Draw win rate: 25.63%; Away win rate: 20.53%; Home odds win rate: 55.21%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.79%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4269 matches, the home team got 1793 wins, 1288 draws and 1188 losses. Home win rate: 42.00%; Draw win rate: 30.17%; Away win rate: 27.83%; Over odds win rate: 43.97%; Draw odds win rate: 7.31%; Under odds win rate: 48.72%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.40-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 239 games, the home team got 130 wins, 67 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 54.39%; Draw win rate: 28.03%; Away win rate: 17.57%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Gimcheon Sangmu(53.9%), Draw(26.6%), Chungnam Asan(19.4%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis